BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

GARA GARA GO and I DON'T CARE

oohhhhhhh....

gara gara go mv is HOT and I must say that.....




DAE's TOTALLY PWNED THE WHOLE MV AND SONG~~~~

just when i thought nothing else could go better lily made me excited once more BAMMMMMMM!!!!!



2NE1 dropped their latest bomb on me..
I DON'T CAREEEEEEEE

now i really love to see how will people react to this and their acceptance..
and MOST DEFINITELY HOW IT'LL MAKE THAT COPYCATS 4minutes LOOKS LIKE...

wakakakakakaka

i'll edit this post later...have class nowwwwww




1 comments:

Minnie said...

OMG, Eonnie this day was gorgeous!!! It was like, I had to work all day and then I got home and got lush suprises from the boys and 2NE1!!!!

*SIGH* I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!

*MAJOR SPAZZNESS!!!!!!*