BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 10, 2009

ONE WEEK LATER


gahahahahahahahaha...just had to put this one~~~~~


minnie actually demanded me to update this abandoned blog of mine...
it's been like more than one week (but imma pretend like it's only a week LOL)
so what i've been doing all this while?

first: getting mad at my mates and sulking (which didnt work so i've reverted to my usual self)
second: procrastinating which is my favourite activity to do at the moment ><

third: trying to avoid the questions that my instructor throw at me
fourth: writing my fic on papers when i should really listen to him blabbering about hydraulics system

but the thing that excites me the most these days would be my girls 2NE1..the girls finally released their mini album and the i dont care mv is LOVE

check the mv out..
credits to twirlybox





so many are wondering why Ji has not participate/contribute anything in the mini album?
the answer is coz Ji will be the mastermind behind the full album which will be released on september. doesnt that makes you want to pull out your hair in excitement?
it does for me LOL.

and i just have to put these photos..sorry~~~0_o


hurm...mom made me buy girly dress for her hi tea function..and i even bought a pair of wedges. im so preparing to humiliate myself 0_o
but on a brighter note..
I BOUGHT THE HIPPIE HEADBANDS JI WORE IN THE PNP AD..

kekeke...i was so excited when i saw that. imma put on the pics but im a mess and i dont want to further humiliate myself since im already fugly..

so i think that's it..
ehhh...my dad brought back lots of durians....i think im going to have to sleep naked today..

1 comments:

Minnie said...

O.O more than on week!!!!

But this totally made up for it!!!
What a great blog, in which you mentioned meee!!!!

I love procrastinating too!!! Its waay sexy lol.

And of course, there is only one winner when it comes to a battle between fic and hydraulics.

OMG I cant wait for 2NE1's full album. Its going to be the real SHIZZZ as I firmly believe anything Jiyong touches turns to gold (in the metaphorical sense of course).

I wanna see that headband soon though!!! pictures soon!!!

From your ever demanding dongsaeng