BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

total sickness

THIS IS TOTALLY FOR THE GUYS...
YES I KNOW THAT ALL OF YOU KNOW THE EXISTENCE OF THIS BLOG NOW AND I WANT TO MAKE A SHOUT OUT TO YOU GUYS!!!

stop being losers and start be yourselves again..i really hate and sick of the way you guys acting now. why cant we be like before? talking as much as we love and discuss new problems whenever we face one?

i know that everyone's being a jerk during our attachments but cant you let bygone be bygone?
it's kinda sad seeing how you distancing yourselves from one another. everyone's like in their own world..

honestly, i really did my best to liven up the mood but you guys never take opportunity from my actions..
the quiet ones had gone quieter, the brainy ones distancing themselves and my best friend is making things worst..
stop being like this guys, i need all my teammates back..it;s depressing for me to face you guys like this..

START TALKING PEOPLE!!!! WE STILL HAVE TWO YEARS TOGETHER..TILL WHEN DO YOU GUYS WANT TO KEEP IT THIS WAY???!!!

0 comments: